Wednesday, October 2, 2013

To Sum It Up, Salut Octobre! : Life

It's honestly been wayyy too long since I've posted, my sincerest apologies! Life got hectic for just a bit, but of course I'm back, and even better, it's October! So I'll just sum up the past 3 weeks. Of course, I don't want to continually reiterate the same thing daily,but generally, I do the same thing everyday, with the same people, give or take. So, let's just start...
Sage the Gemini likes to braid my hair.
I'm also green, now, loves!
What I do in French... #tatted
Photo prise sur le vif à français classe.
In honor of my lovely Big Onion;s (Nosego/Yis Goodwin) birthday, I bring to you, 4 nuggets in less than 10 minutes, by Kasey Anderson & I, self-proclaimed Nugget King & Queen.
Roman & I matched today!

Roman is apart of this great band, formerly known as the Bulldog Brothers, now known as Circus Fiction. If you haven't heard of them, I honestly suggest to take a listen, especially for the alternative/rock music lovers. They have such a unique sound. I'm honestly a huuuge critic when it comes to music diversity, but their sound is an amazing blend of classic rock, modern pop, and has a super Green Day sound, pun intended.
One with Mother Nature.
Tyrell is super great, and recently had a birthday! Jordan & I have been great friends since freshman year, and honestly she is just a blessing. 
Ready and route.
I've never had a good laughing photo, until this one. Photo credz to Hayden, one of my closest and dearest friends. Your sills get better with every candid of me! Haha.

I hope to be able to check in more, with some other things besides my life and the boys (hint hint). I've got some super secret projects in the works currently, and I'm working with some lovely musicians. Stay tuned! Till laters, starshines.

0 comments:

 
HyperSmash.com