Friday, September 6, 2013

Heartbreak Collision: Life

It's been 3 days back in PHL and of course, I'm in such a funk. I miss my home so much, and my family even more. Just some time to reminisce. 
Kuya Jaron came one my last day to hangout and such, with his Pikachu hat he now loves haha. Apple loves to photobomb. 
The new Bay Bridge!
I miss my mother so much more than I ever have. I've always been so close to her, but this summer has brought is so much closer. If give this woman the world, but she deserves so much more than that. 
I can't get over how much I love this piece. 
And of course, I miss my oldest sister the most. I spent every day of the summer with her, either watching movies, running errands, clipping her crazy coupons, or just DIY days. She's my bestfriend, my partner in crime, and it's just too hard not being with her. She does so much for me, for my family. I just hope I can do enough for her one day. 

I should be cleaning my room and getting things together, but my family is stuck on this Thai drama, so in procrastinating and going through all that's happened. I really miss Oakland so much, but school starts Monday, and of course in excited about that. How are you all? Tweet me at @christeeezay! I'd love to hear from you! Till laters, starshines!

0 comments:

 
HyperSmash.com