Saturday, March 29, 2014

WHAT'S HANNNIN'?! : Life

Starshines, I really am sorry that I haven't been able to keep up since the last post, but literally days after that post, my parents made a decision to cut off the wifi (T_T) and my phone, don't even ask why because I have no idea. So I was without any cellular services up until the day after my birthday, which happened on the 18th. Still no wifi, but I'll have to deal with at least posting from my iphone. 


Other than that, I dearly apologize and really am back this time. So, here's a quick sum-up of my time away...

CAPA Softball games. 
Laosinthehouse.com
My birthday happened. ~
We found the secret Panera in Philly!
#icecreamteam
Current work in progress. 

I've just been getting things together for myself, especially art and summer wise. Things have been hectic year long, but I'm still striving and thriving. See ya soon, starshines!

0 comments:

 
HyperSmash.com