Wednesday, August 14, 2013

The Golden

Christina Luangrath here, but recently I've gone by Christina La Aureo, (The Golden) 'cause I know my last name doesn't quite roll off the tongue easily. So, this whole thing is completely new with me, bare with me. I'm just a young girl in high school, shooting for her dreams and aspirations. Cliche right? But I'd like to think I'm different. Hyphy Gold is the start of my new lifestyle and fashion blog, documenting the 'Golden Lifestyle' - I'll define that someday soon. I'm just someone trying to leave a legacy behind me in this world; we all dream to inspire and achieve, no? I don't just want them to be dreams anymore. I'm here to make it happen, and I'd be more than blessed if you followed along. I think that's enough about me for now, but I'll leave you with some links if curiousity will kill ya'. Till laters, starshines! Live gold, stay gold.

Instagram & Twitter: @christeeezay
Tumblr: christeeezay.tumblr.com
Ask.fm: ask.fm/crstzy
Art Portfolio/See.Me: crstzy.see.me
Youtube: youtube.com/user/goldenoniiion

0 comments:

 
HyperSmash.com