Monday, August 26, 2013

SF Botanical Garden PT. 1: Life

I had a little trip with my grandmother, aunt, sister and cousin to San Francisco's Botanical Garden, and a bit around Chinatown, visiting family I hadn't seen in years. It was a little muggy but whatevs.


Asian popcorn chicken be poppin'.
Of course, I found this rock to be cool. This photo does not do the colors justice.

It matched my nails, and was so vibrant despite its darkness. (deep quote, whatttt.)

My favorite out of the bunch!
Aunt & Grandmother, throwin' up a rock sign or something...
Peepers.

Have to say I did love this trip. The Botanical Garden is a great place for anything you may need a nature seen for; photoshoot, movie, reminiscing Twilight Saga movie scenes... Hopefully I'll go back next year and get to see the entire park and other gardens.

0 comments:

 
HyperSmash.com