Thursday, August 29, 2013

Get Sh*t Done: (Bummy) OOTD

It's decently hot out, and I'm just home for the day. Epitome of a bummy day, but just a quick update.
Jersey - Thrifted
Velour Shorts - Forever 21
Gold Watch
Gold Plane Necklace - Forever 21


I thrifted this jersey the other day while out with my family, and I absolutely had to get it. I was already on the search for some good jerseys after being inspired by Micah's recent blog post for Fall Essentials, (check it out!) but this one was perfect; 1. Raiders 2. Russell! As you can see, it has Russell on the back, and nothing is better than having Russell's/D-Pryde's name on it. ~

My nail color is Velvet Rope by Revlon.

Other than that, I'll be spending today getting shit done, aka drawing my sanity out. I've got to at least get 1 portrait done today, and 3 structure studies. Shooting for goals. 

I have less than one week left in Oakland, and of course that's really bumming me out. I wish I could stay, and one day soon I'll be able to, but I do miss CAPA so much, and even more my bestfriend, and my niece, Milabug. Till laters!

0 comments:

 
HyperSmash.com