Thursday, August 15, 2013

D-Pryde: Storytime #ThrowbackThursday

So, literally right this moment, my sweetheart D-Pryde is having his second concert in Philadelphia, and even though third time's always a charm, I am sadly still in Oakland. I love my home, but I love my boy more, *boo. So I figured why not reminisce a bit, since I know I lot of people only even know I exist because of him. I owe him the world. ~



I gave him a 3 page long letter and a drawing, which I don't have photos of atm.

2 years, twitter convos and a portrait of his mother later...
My portrait of Momma Prizzy. ~
I actually dyed my hair back to a darker shade from my blonde ombre the same day, haha.

Russ and my sister, who's also in my limited edition Apliiq hoodie!

It was absolutely amazing to be able to see him again, and if I had to say, he was quite happy to see me, and even happier to see the drawing. (He had already made it his phone wallpaper!) Honestly, there is no other person (other than NoseGo) who'd I'd go out to see every time. Russell is such an amazing person, performer, and such an amazing friend. And if you didn't already know, his EP 'Canal & Richvale' is out now! It's pure greatness, and if you haven't taken at least a listen, you're missing out. Stream it here.

I'm super proud of how far he's gotten, and I'm honored to have been able to been along the ride. It's the #PrydePack, since '07! Have an amazing show,  Russ, and to my city; show my boy some love.

0 comments:

 
HyperSmash.com